Garlic Breadsticks. Fresh Buttery Garlic Breadsticks right out of the oven are hard to beat! I'll show you just how to make them step by step! Buttery, garlic breadsticks are the perfect chewy, soft accompaniment to any Italian meal.
Use my homemade pizza dough for perfect. This is a simple recipe for all garlic bread lover's and also to those dominos garlic bread recipe love's who were not able make the recipe properly. here. Once you taste these braided garlic breadsticks, you won't even remember what regular breadsticks taste like.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, garlic breadsticks. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh Buttery Garlic Breadsticks right out of the oven are hard to beat! I'll show you just how to make them step by step! Buttery, garlic breadsticks are the perfect chewy, soft accompaniment to any Italian meal.
Garlic Breadsticks is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Garlic Breadsticks is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook garlic breadsticks using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Breadsticks:
- Make ready 2 Cups of Maida.
- Take 1 Cup of Lukewarm water.
- Take 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil + brushing.
- Get 12- 15 of cloves of garliccrushed or minced.
- Get as per taste of Oregano & chilli flakes.
- Prepare as per taste of Salted butter.
This easy recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy. These Garlic Breadsticks are so simple to make. Once your dough has proofed and rested you can use it to make two pizzas. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food.
Instructions to make Garlic Breadsticks:
- In a container take half cup lukewarm water. It should neither be hot nor cold. Now, put sugar & yeast into it and give it a gentle stir. Cover the container & let the yeast activate for 15 minutes or until you see bubbles on top and mixture has become frothy..
- Take a bowl and place in it 2 cup maida, salt, half of crushed garlic & oil and mix together. You can add little bit of oregano and flakes into batter. Now add the frothy yeast mixture into it. Knead it with soft hands & keep the dough sticky. Add lukewarm water if required..
- Oil a big size bowl and place the dough in it. Oil it from top as well & cover it with damp cloth. Let the dough rest for 1 hour..
- In a small bowl, add melted butter & remaining garlic. Also add flakes & oregano as per your taste..
- After an hour, dough will be double in size. Sprinkle some “makki ka atta” on flat top. Put some oil on your hands and knead the dough for 5–7 minutes. Again put it in the oiled container for half an hour.After half an hour, knead the dough once again..
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts. Take one part of dough & remaining parts should be kept covered with damp cloth. Form a circular shape just like a roti. Brush the butter-garlic mixture on the circle properly..
- Preheat the oven at 180C Now lift one end of circle to meet the other, forming a semi circle. Gently sealed the ends with your fingers.Preheat the oven at 180C Now lift one end of circle to meet the other, forming a semi circle. Gently sealed the ends with your fingers..
- Take a baking tray & brush it with oil properly. If you like then sprinkle corn meal on it. Also seasoned baking tray. Place the semi circular dough into it. Cut the semi-circular dough into bread sticks. Fill the sticks gaps with butter & sprinkle oregano seasoning on the top..
- Finally bake it in preheated oven @180C for 15–20 minutes or till the crust has become slightly golden brown. Time duration varies from oven to oven. Enjoy your garlic bread with any kind of dip or ketchup..
Soft and fluffy homemade garlic breadsticks. An easy and flavorful addition to any dinner! My kids have been bugging me about going to Disney basically since they could talk. Whether you serve these breadsticks with pizza, pasta, or just by themselves (hey, no judgment here), this recipe will not disappoint. Light in texture, with a coating of butter, salt, and garlic, these are the soft breadsticks you remember from the first time you went to an Olive Garden (or perhaps even the last time you went).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food garlic breadsticks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!