Recipe of Award-winning Baked fish🐟
Foil Baked Fish with Veggies – Wine a Little, Cook a Lot new winealittlecookalot.com. Whole baked fish Easter Baked Tilapia 🐟. Baked tilapia is a weeknight dinner dream.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked fish🐟. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked fish🐟 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked fish🐟 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked fish🐟 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked fish🐟:
- Make ready 4 of fish (tilapia or any type).
- Make ready of Garlic (6 large cloves).
- Make ready of Ginger(1 medium piece).
- Prepare of Turmeric powder(1 tbsp).
- Take of Chilli powder(1 tsp).
- Take of Salt to taste.
- Make ready of C.Oil (1 tbsp).
- Prepare of Fresh lemon juice(1-2 tbsp).
- Make ready 1 of onion.
The fish, which has a very mild fish taste, is a great way to get those non-fish eaters to love it. To bake tilapia, start by defrosting tilapia fillets in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator overnight. Pehlay fish 🐟 dho k rahkain n dab masalay Lemon juice main mix kar lain. Great recipe for Bar b que green fish 🐟.
Instructions to make Baked fish🐟:
- Clean the fish. Remove excess water using kitchen towel..
- Prepare your marinade. (Mix all the spices and blend)..
- Make deep cuts through the fillet. Marinate properly..
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours(optional).
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Cover your baking tray with parchment paper/Aluminium foil..
- Bake for 20-30 mins at 180 degrees..
Cooking fish on the barbecue can be tremendously rewarding, and is a little more special than simply grilling. Served whole or in fillets, there are a range of different fish that suit the smoky, robust flavour that comes from barbecuing – in fact, if you. Very good quality, you can taste the freshness of the fish, no old stock here, plus the product looked professionally packaged. In a mixer, add zeera, sabut dhania, raidana, sabut lal mirch. Add namak, lal mirch powder, haldee powder, garam masala powder.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food baked fish🐟 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!