Recipe of Homemade Olive Garden Sam Remo Dip
Olive Garden Sam Remo Dip.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, olive garden sam remo dip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Olive Garden Sam Remo Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Olive Garden Sam Remo Dip is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook olive garden sam remo dip using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Olive Garden Sam Remo Dip:
- Make ready 1 can of (6 oz. size) tiny shrimp (drain, reserve liquid).
- Get 1 can of (6 oz. size) crab meat (drain, reserve liquid).
- Take 2 oz of cream cheese, cubed.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/9 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of horseradish.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of asiago cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of half and half.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of marinara sauce (remove excess liquid).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese (for topping).
- Make ready 8 each of breadsticks bought at the store.
Instructions to make Olive Garden Sam Remo Dip:
- Type the On medium-low, heat olive oil and flour in 2 quart saucepan. Add liquids from canned seafood's. Add cubed cream cheese, salt, garlic and horseradish. Stir till smooth..
- Add asiago and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Stir until smooth. Add seafood; blend well. Simmer until heated..
- Add half and half a little at a time to seafood sauce. It will resemble a pudding. Simmer 12-15 minutes. Stir frequently, don't scorch..
- In a shallow baking dish, spray with a non-stick spray. Line the bottom of the dish with the marinara. Place seafood mixture on top of the marinara. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 325°F for 10-15 minutes. Do not brown. Let cool for a few minutes before serving..
- For Bread sticks: Follow the instructions on the package for baking time and temp. Before you put them in the oven, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Wrap in tin foil..
- When they're done, cut them on a diagonal into dipping size pieces..
- NUTRITION: 265 calories, 17 grams fat, 9 grams carbohydrates, 19 grams protein per serving. This recipe is low in carbs. Show full nutritional data (including Weight Watcher's Points ®, cholesterol, sodium, vitamins, and diabetic exchanges) This Olive Garden's San Remo Seafood Dip recipe from CDKitchen serves/makes 6.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food olive garden sam remo dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!