Recipe of Favorite Pita bread (Shawarma bread)
Pita bread (Shawarma bread). Shawarma Bread(a.k.a ( Pita bread/ Naan Flat Bread) has never been easier than this. And you can even make it in a Pan(stovetop) or an Oven. Shawarma bread (Pita Bread) is so easy to make.
Top with a stripe spread the filling. Transfer dough to a greased bowl, turning to grease surface of dough. Divide into six portions; shape into balls.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pita bread (shawarma bread). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita bread (Shawarma bread) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Pita bread (Shawarma bread) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Shawarma Bread(a.k.a ( Pita bread/ Naan Flat Bread) has never been easier than this. And you can even make it in a Pan(stovetop) or an Oven. Shawarma bread (Pita Bread) is so easy to make.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pita bread (shawarma bread) using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread (Shawarma bread):
- Get 3 cups of all purpose flour (you can mix with wheat flour).
- Make ready 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil/veg oil.
Shawarma is meat (most often beef, lamb or chicken) stacked on a vertical spit and grilled low and slow, often all day long. The meat is carved off the side of the spit and served in pita bread or flatbread with your choice of vegetables, sauces, pickles, etc. Since making shawarma pita bread is pretty easy, follow the simple instructions at home. Dissolve mustard, a pinch of salt and oil in water.
Instructions to make Pita bread (Shawarma bread):
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together 1 cup lukewarm water, yeast and sugar.
- Place the bowl in a warm place and leave it for 15mins. (You don't have to cover the bowl).
- Add salt, olive oil and half of the flour; mix.
- Dust with a little flour and knead.
- Sprinkle some flour on a working surface and transfer the dough, knead lightly until smooth.
- Lightly grease another bowl and transfer the dough.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it rise for an hour/until double in size.
- Deflate the dough and cut it into 7-8 equal pieces and shape them into balls.
- Cover with paper towel and let it rise for 10mins.
- Take one ball and roll it into a circle of 8-9 inches wide and about quarter an inch thick. (Sprinkle a little flour if it starts to stick).
- Heat a greased non stick pan and place pita on it.
- Cook for 30secs-1min.
- Use a spatula and flip pita, cook for 1-2mins.
Send a homogeneous mass to the fire, wait for a boil. When bubbles first appear, pour the liquid into a bowl of flour. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and wait to cool. Easy step-by-step guide to making shawarma bread at home from scratch! This homemade shawarma bread is unbelievably easy and it is ready in no time.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pita bread (shawarma bread) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!