Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Garlic Parmesan breadsticks
Garlic Parmesan breadsticks.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, garlic parmesan breadsticks. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Parmesan breadsticks is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Garlic Parmesan breadsticks is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook garlic parmesan breadsticks using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan breadsticks:
- Make ready 3 teaspoons of active dry yeast.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of warm water (110 to 115).
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of canola oil, divided.
- Take 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cups of all- purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Get 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 tablespoons of dried parsley flakes.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
Steps to make Garlic Parmesan breadsticks:
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add 1 tablespoons oil, sugar, salt and 3 cups flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky). Cover and let rise for 10 minutes..
- On a lightly floured surface; roll dough into 15-in. Square. Cut in lengthwise; cut each half widthwise into 1-in. Strips..
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, cheese, parsley, garlic powder and remaining oil. Dip each strips into butter mixture, then twist two or three times..
- Place 1-in. Apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350F. For 18-21 minutes. Or until golden brown. Serve warm..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food garlic parmesan breadsticks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!