Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning " PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS"
" PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS".
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, " pumpkin-oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips". One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
" PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS" is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. " PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS" is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook " pumpkin-oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips" using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make " PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS":
- Take 1 1/2 cup of butter.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 cup of brown sugar-packed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Take 2 cup of quick-cooking oats( uncooked).
- Get 2 of eggs.
Instructions to make " PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS":
- Preheat oven to 350°. Get your cookie sheets greased. I used parchment paper. Easier clean up…
- Beat butter & sugars in large mixing bowl until well blended. Add eggs & vanilla; beat until fluffy..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt & cinnamon in a separate bowl..
- Add to egg mixture alternating with pumpkin. Stir in chocolate chips & oats..
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.(I used a #40 scoop)..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Makes 10 dozen. ( Mine were a little bigger I got 54 & baked them for 15 min.).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food " pumpkin-oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips" recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!