Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Banana Bread
Banana Bread. Banana bread is a type of cake made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe This banana bread was very moist, despite the fact that I didn't have enough bananas (I. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, banana bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana bread is a type of cake made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Banana Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Get 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1-1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 4 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of toasted and chopped walnuts (optional).
- Take 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips (optional).
- Get of Notes: I usually reduce the sugar to 1/2 cup. I've replaced up to 3/4 of the all-purpose flour with spelt or whole wheat with good results.
Enjoy one of these easy banana cake recipes with a cup of tea or try it toasted for breakfast. Banana bread is an easy bake that uses up overripe fruit – what's not to love? Here, we round up our favourite recipes, from sugar-free and healthy, to sticky toffee and chocolate chip. Looking for the best banana bread recipe out there?
Steps to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a 9-inch loaf pan; set aside..
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt..
- Mash bananas in a large bowl, then stir in sugar, oil, water, and vanilla..
- Stir dry mixture into wet mixture, then stir in walnuts and chips, if using..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until an instant-read thermometer registers 190°F, about 45-55 minutes. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes before removing..
This Classic Banana Bread is the only one you How many bananas do I need for banana bread? The PERFECT Banana Bread Recipe – Baking Basics. I tried making banana bread the other day, but the recipe I used called for an exorbitant amount of This is also my favorite banana bread recipe! Another special thing about banana bread is its usage of baking soda for its leavening agent. While many kinds of bread use yeast for this, we use baking soda instead.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!