Banana chocolate or nut bread. I absolutely adore their sweet, toasty, and slight crunch nestled inside the soft banana bread crumbs. Feel free to leave them out completely if you're not a fan of banana nut bread! Banana bread is a type of cake made from mashed bananas.
Monkey bread, aka pull-apart bread, is a sweet or savory finger food that's easy to make and fun to eat. I'll show you how to make monkey bread, with helpful tips all along the way. Do you follow a different technique?
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana chocolate or nut bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana chocolate or nut bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Banana chocolate or nut bread is something which I have loved my whole life.
I absolutely adore their sweet, toasty, and slight crunch nestled inside the soft banana bread crumbs. Feel free to leave them out completely if you're not a fan of banana nut bread! Banana bread is a type of cake made from mashed bananas.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana chocolate or nut bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana chocolate or nut bread:
- Take 2 of bananas (any stage of ripeness).
- Take 1 cube of butter (1/4 cup)(any substitute ok too).
- Make ready 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of backing soda.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of backing powder.
- Get 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Take of Big handful of chocolate chips or walnuts, or both.
And the most important question: chocolate chips, nuts, or plain? Thousands of people make it every day. You can toss in a cup of chopped nuts, raisins, or chocolate chips if you want, or put the batter into muffin tins and make banana nut muffins instead. This basic banana nut bread is quick and easy to put together and makes for a great snack.
Instructions to make Banana chocolate or nut bread:
- High walled loaf pan or spring form pan, grease with butter, or cooking spray.
- (I use a mixer for follows, can be done with hand mixer, or a determined person with a wisk and strong wrist) Mash bananas, add soft or room temp butter, then suger, extract, flour, salt, baking soda and powder..
- Once well mixed throw in last the chocolate or nuts and turn off machine after 1 or 3 rotations..
- Use spatula and scrape into pan, preheat oven to 350, cook 55 min, check with bamboo skewer in middle, if moist crumbly bits stick, it is done, if wet it needs more time, note the chocolate will be wet so ignore that..
This recipe is for a banana nut bread with pecans, but you can use walnuts or skip the nuts altogether. Or consider adding chocolate chips for a bit of extra sweetness. Banana bread is one of those classic, all-American comfort food recipes that fills the whole house with warmth and makes everything better. I add nuts, chocolate chunks, and sometimes pumpkins seeds. I love the extra crunch that these adds in give the bread.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana chocolate or nut bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!