Recipe of Quick Roasted Onions on Thickbread with Sauce
Roasted Onions on Thickbread with Sauce.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, roasted onions on thickbread with sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Onions on Thickbread with Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Roasted Onions on Thickbread with Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted onions on thickbread with sauce using 15 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Onions on Thickbread with Sauce:
- Take of Dough.
- Make ready 4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Get 2/3 cup of lard.
- Make ready 1 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 cups of hot tap water.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Get 1/2 cup of garlic Parmesan salad dressing.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of creamy Caesar salad dressing.
- Take 2 of medium onion sliced divided.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of corn oil divided.
Instructions to make Roasted Onions on Thickbread with Sauce:
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted onions on thickbread with sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!