Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Steak and Potato Nachos
Steak and Potato Nachos. Steak And Potato Nachos. featured in Cheesecakes Vs. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Steak and Potato Nachos combine three of your favorite comfort foods into one amazing and indulgent skillet dish. Eat it as a drool-worthy appetizer, or as a hearty and full dinner. Sometimes you just need something totally delicious and comforting.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, steak and potato nachos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak and Potato Nachos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Steak and Potato Nachos is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Steak And Potato Nachos. featured in Cheesecakes Vs. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have steak and potato nachos using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak and Potato Nachos:
- Take 2 of Russet potatoes.
- Make ready 4 Tbs. of Olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp. of Paprika (Smoked Paprika preferred).
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Take 1 lb. of Flank/Skirt steak.
- Take of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of Seasoned Pepper.
- Make ready 1 can of Black beans.
- Make ready 1 can of Black olives (sliced).
- Take 2 of Green Onions (sliced).
- Make ready 2 cups of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend".
- Prepare of Large dollop of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Your favorite salsa.
These delicious Loaded Steak Potato Nachos are a quick meal solution that can feed a crowd in a pinch. Steak over nachos might not seem like a Paleo recipe at first glance, but look a little bit closer. The ingredients in this dish, while reminiscent of stadium The sweet potatoes used in this recipe are a wonderful substitute for the non-Paleo, starchy items that are typically used in Mexican-inspired foods. This take on steak and potatoes will seriously blow your mind.
Instructions to make Steak and Potato Nachos:
- Preheat oven 450.
- Preheat cast iron skillet for at least 5 minutes.
- In a bowl: 2 Russet potatoes (sliced) 1/4 inch thick 4 Tbs. olive oil 2 tsp. Paprika Salt & Pepper to taste Mix well.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, place seasoned potato chips to fill sheet pan. Cook in oven for 20 minutes..
- In the meantime 1lb. Flank/Skirt steak (season well with garlic salt and seasoned pepper) Cook steak in skillet for 5 minutes each side. Open a can of Black Beans (drained) In a small bowl, slice a whole can of black olives. In a separate small bowl slice 2 green onions. Rest steak for 10 minutes Chop steak into bite size cubes.
- Take potatoes out of the oven and raise the heat to Broil. Place potato chips uniformly into the same cast iron skillet that you cooked the steak in. Place the steak cubes, beans and black olives evenly throughout the skillet. Spread out a bag of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend" over the top of the potato, steak, beans and olives. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes..
- After cooking add your favorite salsa and a scoop of sour cream in the middle. Cover gingerly the green onions. Bon appetite!!.
A recipe that is simple and quick and tastes like you're a culinary genius. Ask a steakhouse chef to make nachos and the result might be these amazing Loaded Potato Nachos. These are brimming with grilled steak, a gooey, tangy Turn steak over twice, moving steak around plate to soak up any additional sauce on both sides. Potato steak fries are topped with cheddar, chopped broccoli and ranch dressing to make these easy nachos for one. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food steak and potato nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!