Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Watermelon Greek Salad
Watermelon Greek Salad.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, watermelon greek salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Watermelon Greek Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Watermelon Greek Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have watermelon greek salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Watermelon Greek Salad:
- Get 1/2 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1/2 of watermelon.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Take 20 of pitted kalamata olives, torn in half.
- Prepare 100 g of feta, crumbled.
- Take 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 4 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Take 6 of mint leaves, finely shredded.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready to taste of Freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make Watermelon Greek Salad:
- Soak the onion in a bowl of cold water and leave to soak while you prepare the rest of the meal..
- Carve the watermelon lengthways into three wedges. Then cut away the skin and slice into approximately 1 1/2 cm thick pieces..
- Half the cucumber lengthways and then using a teaspoon scoop out the seeds. Then slice into half moons about 1/2 cm thick..
- Arrange the watermelon in a large but shallow bowl. Top with the cucumber then scatter the olives and feta..
- Drain the onions and add to the salad..
- Drizzle with the olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper..
- Sprinkle with the mint and oregano and serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food watermelon greek salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!