How to Prepare Quick Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette
Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, greek salad & lemon vinaigrette. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook greek salad & lemon vinaigrette using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette:
- Get 1 of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spinach Leaves.
- Prepare 3 of Fresh Spring Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dill chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber sliced.
- Prepare of Capers (optional).
- Make ready of Croutons (optional).
- Prepare of Feta (optional).
- Get of Lemon Vinaigrette:.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Take 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon zest grated.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of mustard.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Instructions to make Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette:
- Wash all your greens and let drain. In the mean time in a small bowl add all the ingredients for the Vinaigrette and whisk. Once the greens have completely drained add into a bowl along with the Capers, Croutons, Feta if you wish, (others enjoy adding Feta into this salad and others don’t, it really is up to what you enjoy eating with your green salad), slowly drizzle the Lemon Vinaigrette and toss. Kali Orexi!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food greek salad & lemon vinaigrette recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!