Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken Marsala
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken marsala. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Marsala is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Marsala is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken marsala using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Marsala:
- Take 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb.).
- Take 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive or vegetable oil.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms (3oz).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley or 1 tbsp. parsley flakes.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of dry marsala wine or chicken broth.
Instructions to make Chicken Marsala:
- Between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper, flatten each chicken breast to 1/4-in. thickness. In shallow dish, mix flour, salt and pepper. Coat chicken with flour mixture; shake off excess flour..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken marsala recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!