Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Stuffed Chicken Marsala
Stuffed Chicken Marsala.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stuffed chicken marsala. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Chicken Marsala is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Stuffed Chicken Marsala is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed chicken marsala using 20 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Chicken Marsala:
- Make ready of stuffing:.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded provolone cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Get 2 tbsp of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready to taste of salt and pepper.
- Make ready of sauce:.
- Get 1 of small onion, sliced thin.
- Take 24 oz of Marsala wine.
- Make ready 8 oz of heavy cream.
- Get 2 of small containers mushrooms, sliced thin.
- Get of main:.
- Make ready 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 oz of olive oil.
- Get 2 cups of flour.
Instructions to make Stuffed Chicken Marsala:
- Preheat oven to 375.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food stuffed chicken marsala recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!