General Tso’s Chicken.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, general tso’s chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
General Tso’s Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. General Tso’s Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook general tso’s chicken using 17 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make General Tso’s Chicken:
- Make ready 300 gr of boneless chicken meat, cut into bite sizes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 60 gr of cornstarch.
- Prepare 500 ml of oil for deep frying the chicken.
- Get 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger, finely minced.
- Prepare 10 of dried chilies, soak in lukewarm water for 30 minutes to 1 hour (the amount of dried chilies can be reduced or added to taste).
- Make ready 2 of green onions, julienned.
- Take of For the sauce:.
- Get 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Take 2 Tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of Hoisin sauce.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of Chinese cooking wine.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of water.
- Take 1 Tbsp of cornstarch.
Steps to make General Tso’s Chicken:
- Mix chicken with salt. Set aside for 15 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food general tso’s chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!