Thai Chicken Biriyani ‘Khao Mok Gai.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thai chicken biriyani ‘khao mok gai. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Chicken Biriyani ‘Khao Mok Gai is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Thai Chicken Biriyani ‘Khao Mok Gai is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have thai chicken biriyani ‘khao mok gai using 46 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Biriyani ‘Khao Mok Gai:
- Take of For the Chicken Marinade:.
- Get 500 gm of Chicken on Bones (Preferably, Legs or Breasts pieces or both, mixed).
- Get 2 Cups of Plain Yoghurt.
- Prepare of To Taste Salt: For the Chicken Marinade.
- Get 1 tsp of or To Taste Sugar: Recommended.
- Prepare of Dry Roasted Spice Masala Powder:.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsps of Whole Coriander Seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of Whole Cumin Seeds.
- Get 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Whole Black Peppercorns.
- Make ready 4 of Green Cardamoms.
- Get 1 of Mace Flower.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg Powder.
- Take 4-5 of Cloves.
- Make ready 1 of ” Cinnamon Stick.
- Get 1 of Star Anise.
- Make ready 3-4 of Whole Dry Red Chillies.
- Prepare 2-2.5 Cups of Rice (Ideally, they use their sticky Jasmine Rice but Many of them prefer cooking the same in the Long Grains one, hence I’ve chosen my usual Basamati).
- Make ready of To taste Salt: For the Rice too, while they’re cooking altogether.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Onions/Shallots: Deep Fried (Birista).
- Get 1/2 Cup of Canola Oil.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Sesame Oil.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Fresh Coriander Leaves: Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fresh Mint Leaves: Finely Chopped.
- Take of Tempering Spices:.
- Make ready 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Shallots: Finely Chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp (3 G) of Paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Curry Powder: Normal Curry Powders (Chicken/Meat, etc.).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Make ready 1 L of Chicken/Meat Stock: To cook the Dish till the end.
- Take 1/8 Cup of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Warm Milk: Soaked with 1/4 tsp Saffron Strands.
- Make ready of Garnish: A Sprig of Fresh Mint Leaves.
- Make ready 1 of Handful: Fresh Coriander Leaves- Finely Chopped.
- Take 1 of Handful: Fresh Lemon Wedges/Roundels, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, etc.
- Prepare of For the Green Chutney: This one or the simple Curd Raita- Which’s mostly accompanied by the Dish but I made simple Yoghurt Burhani type & not the Green one.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Plain Yoghurt: Well Whisked.
- Take of To Taste Salt.
- Get 1-1.5 tbsps of Green Chillies: Finely Chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Shallots: Finely Chopped.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fresh Coriander Leaves: Finely Chopped.
- Get 1 of Handful: Fresh Mint Leaves: Finely Chopped.
- Take 2-3 of Fresh Green Chillies: Slit.
- Get 1 tsp of White & Black Peppercorns: Freshly Cracked.
Instructions to make Thai Chicken Biriyani ‘Khao Mok Gai:
- Chicken Marinade: For that, we need to first wash & clean the chicken pieces well- Now, prepare the Dry Spices Mix first by dry roasting them well & cooled down to grind/pound smoothly- Also, before starting all that- Wash & Soak the measured Rice in some water for at least 30-45 mins time.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food thai chicken biriyani ‘khao mok gai recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!