Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Baked tilapia
Baked tilapia. Place the tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot with butter. Season with Old Bay seasoning and garlic salt. Top each one with a slice or two of lemon.
If you prefer to grill, get your grill hot and put the fish on aluminum foil; grill until desired doneness is reached. Hudson's Baked Tilapia with Dill Sauce. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt; pour over the fillets.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked tilapia. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place the tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot with butter. Season with Old Bay seasoning and garlic salt. Top each one with a slice or two of lemon.
Baked tilapia is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked tilapia is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook baked tilapia using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked tilapia:
- Take 3 of tilapia fillets.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of diced tomatoes or one if using big tomates.
- Take 2 of or more if you like diced green pepper or jalapeno.
- Make ready 1/2 of butter cut in squares.
- Take 1 of garlic salt to your liking.
Sprinkle with capers, oregano and paprika. Baked tilapia is a weeknight dinner dream. The fish, which has a very mild fish taste, is a great way to get those non-fish eaters to love it. It cooks quickly and takes on flavors well.
Steps to make Baked tilapia:
- Season fish with garlic salt and set a side.
- Heat oven to 375.
- In a peace of aluminum (make sure to is big enough to rap around) foil put one or two square of butter put one fillet of fish and add a portion of each onion ,peppers and tomatoes.
- Put another square of butter and rap foil around the fish.
- Repeat with the rest of the fish.
- Set fish in a baking tray and back for 15 each side.
- Let cool a bit and enjoy 👍.
Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, lime juice and zest, salt, onion powder and pepper. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; spritz with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside. In a mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, and lemon zest; pour over tilapia.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked tilapia recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!