Emily’s Easy Chicken Shawarma.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, emily’s easy chicken shawarma. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Emily’s Easy Chicken Shawarma is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Emily’s Easy Chicken Shawarma is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have emily’s easy chicken shawarma using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Emily’s Easy Chicken Shawarma:
- Get 12 of boneless chicken thighs skinned.
- Take of x 2 juice of lemon.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp. of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of x 2 tbsp. of olive oil (optional) or low calorie spray oil.
- Prepare of x 1 tsp of mixed spice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- Make ready of Large sprinkling of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Emily’s Easy Chicken Shawarma:
- Use a large plastic food bag. Place the chicken into the bag. Add the lemon juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, olive oil, mixed spice, cayenne and salt and pepper into the bag. Give it a really good jiggle coating all the of the chicken. Leave to marinate..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food emily’s easy chicken shawarma recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!