Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Pasta E Fagioli – Slow Cooker
Pasta E Fagioli – Slow Cooker.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pasta e fagioli – slow cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pasta E Fagioli – Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pasta E Fagioli – Slow Cooker is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta e fagioli – slow cooker using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta E Fagioli – Slow Cooker:
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- Make ready 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Take 2 of large carrots, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 can (28 oz.) of unsalted crushed tomatoes.
- Take 3 cups of unsalted beef broth.
- Take 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted cannellini beans, drained & rinsed.
- Get 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted light red kidney beans, drained & rinsed.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Get 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of each dried oregano, pepper.
- Get 1 cup of ditalini pasta.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese + more for topping.
Instructions to make Pasta E Fagioli – Slow Cooker:
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Once it's hot, add the sausage and cook until its browned throughout, breaking it up as you go. Once its browned, place it on a towel lined plate to drain off some of the grease and set it aside..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pasta e fagioli – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!