Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken cacciatore. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cacciatore is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Cacciatore is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken cacciatore using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cacciatore:
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken thighs or breasts.
- Make ready 1 of lg onion, coarsely chopped.
- Take 1 Tbsp of garlic.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning or oregano.
- Get 14 oz of chicken broth.
- Take 1/3 cup of tomato paste.
- Get 2 cans of whole stewed tomatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 lb of portabella mushrooms.
- Take 2 of red bell peppers, chopped.
- Make ready 2 of lg celery ribs, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green olives, sliced (have also used Kalamata).
Steps to make Chicken Cacciatore:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken cacciatore recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!