Crockpot Spicy Chicken Cacciatore.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crockpot spicy chicken cacciatore. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Spicy Chicken Cacciatore is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot Spicy Chicken Cacciatore is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot spicy chicken cacciatore using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Spicy Chicken Cacciatore:
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of each no-sodium-added diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 oz of shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced 1/2" thick (3 cups).
- Get 2 large of carrots, halved lengthwise, sliced 1/4" thick (1 cup).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dry white wine.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red-pepper flakes.
- Make ready 4 each of skinless chicken drumsticks and thighs (about 2 pounds).
- Get 2 small of yellow summer squash, sliced into 3/4"-thick rounds.
- Make ready 1 of thin strips basil leaves (optional).
Instructions to make Crockpot Spicy Chicken Cacciatore:
- In a 4-quart or larger slow cooker, combine the tomatoes (with juice), mushrooms, carrots, wine, thyme, garlic, basil, fennel seeds, and red-pepper flakes. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Place the squash on top..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot spicy chicken cacciatore recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!