How to Prepare Quick Chicken Cacciatore
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken cacciatore. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cacciatore is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Cacciatore is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken cacciatore using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cacciatore:
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless chicken, cut up.
- Take 1/4 cup of shortening.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 2 cup of onions, cut into rings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green pepper, chopped.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Make ready 16 oz of canned tomatoes.
- Take 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Take 3 oz of canned sliced mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of oregano.
Steps to make Chicken Cacciatore:
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Melt shortening in large skillet. Coat chicken in flour. Cook over medium heat and then set chicken aside..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken cacciatore recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!