Simple Way to Make Award-winning Freaking Tasty Chicken Cacciatore
Freaking Tasty Chicken Cacciatore.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, freaking tasty chicken cacciatore. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Freaking Tasty Chicken Cacciatore is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Freaking Tasty Chicken Cacciatore is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook freaking tasty chicken cacciatore using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Freaking Tasty Chicken Cacciatore:
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Get 6 of boneless, skinless chicken boobs (aka breasts), sliced in half horizontally.
- Make ready 4 cups of tomato-basil or marinara sauce.
- Take 1 cup of coarsely chopped yellow onion.
- Get 1 cup of coarsely chopped green bell peppers (I think these things are disgusting, but my wife likes them and I like her kissing my ring).
- Make ready 1 can (6 oz) of sliced mushrooms, drained (optional because mushrooms are nasty).
- Get 1/4 cup of dry red wine (optional but it definitely adds to the flavor).
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried thyme.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
Instructions to make Freaking Tasty Chicken Cacciatore:
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Drain and transfer to your favorite slow cooker. BE SURE to cook on low. This isnt the time to be reinventing the wheel. I know from experience. I botched this the first time I did it because I cooked on high..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food freaking tasty chicken cacciatore recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!