Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Rustic Chicken Cacciatore
Rustic Chicken Cacciatore.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, rustic chicken cacciatore. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rustic Chicken Cacciatore is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Rustic Chicken Cacciatore is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have rustic chicken cacciatore using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rustic Chicken Cacciatore:
- Prepare 6 of chicken thighs or peices of your choice.
- Make ready 4 of plum tomatoes.
- Take 2 of yellow onions.
- Prepare box of white button mushrooms.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 2 cups of wine (i use pino grigio or white or red of your choice).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Make ready of salt & pepper.
Steps to make Rustic Chicken Cacciatore:
- I prefer a large cast iron pan. Add olive oil on medium heat & add chicken with salt & pepper & sear on both sides for a couple of minutes until browned on both sides & remove chicken from pan..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rustic chicken cacciatore recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!