Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Stone-Cooked Style Bulgogi and Bibimbap
Stone-Cooked Style Bulgogi and Bibimbap.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stone-cooked style bulgogi and bibimbap. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stone-Cooked Style Bulgogi and Bibimbap is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Stone-Cooked Style Bulgogi and Bibimbap is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stone-cooked style bulgogi and bibimbap using 22 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stone-Cooked Style Bulgogi and Bibimbap:
- Make ready 500 grams of of beef Plain cooked rice plus beef for 4 people (kalbi, chuck, offcuts, etc.).
- Get 1 of enough for all Bok choy, carrot, bell pepper or whatever vegetables you have on hand.
- Get 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Get 1 of Kimchi.
- Get 2 of to 3 Egg yolks if you have them.
- Get 1 of Sesame oil.
- Make ready 1 of Gochujang (as topping).
- Make ready of Namul Seasoning – Example: for one bunch of bok choy.
- Prepare 1 of swirl Sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 3 pinch of plus Sugar.
- Make ready 1 of generous amount Toasted sesame seeds.
- Take of Bulgogi Marinade for 500 g of beef:.
- Get 50 ml of Soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated kiwi, apple or nashi pear.
- Get 1 tbsp of Grated onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Stone-Cooked Style Bulgogi and Bibimbap:
- Make the bulgogi: Mix the marinade ingredients together, and marinate the beef in it for at least an hour. Drain off the marinade, stir fry it and transfer to a container..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food stone-cooked style bulgogi and bibimbap recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!