Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Vegan Crazy Cupcakes
Vegan Crazy Cupcakes.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan crazy cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Crazy Cupcakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Vegan Crazy Cupcakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan crazy cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Crazy Cupcakes:
- Get 1 1/2 cups of flour (all-purpose).
- Take 3 tablespoon of cocoa (unsweetened).
- Take 1 cup of sugar (all purpose sugar – Granulated Pure Cane Sugar).
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking soda (make sure your baking soda is fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Take 5 tablespoon of vegetable oil (or canola).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Vegan Crazy Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a standard size muffin tin with cupcake liners. *You may want to lightly spray top of muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray to prevent sticking..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegan crazy cupcakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!