Cajun-Citrus Tilapia. Season the tilapia fillets with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning on both sides. Arrange the seasoned fillets in a single layer in the baking dish. Place a layer of lemon slices over the fish fillets.
Transfer to the grilling pan or basket. Baked tilapia seasoned with Cajun and citrus served with a creamy sauce of fresh dill and lemon. Baked Tilapia in Garlic and Olive Oil.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cajun-citrus tilapia. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cajun-Citrus Tilapia is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cajun-Citrus Tilapia is something which I have loved my entire life.
Season the tilapia fillets with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning on both sides. Arrange the seasoned fillets in a single layer in the baking dish. Place a layer of lemon slices over the fish fillets.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun-citrus tilapia using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun-Citrus Tilapia:
- Get 8 of tilapia filets.
- Take 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Make ready 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of thyme; minced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 of grapefruit; zested.
- Make ready 1 of orange; zested.
- Make ready 2 of lemons; zested.
- Make ready 1 of sea salt.
- Take 1 of EVOO; as needed.
Baked Tilapia in Garlic and Olive Oil. Baked tilapia, marinated in garlic and olive oil. If you prefer to grill, get your grill hot and put the fish on aluminum foil. Seasoned tilapia fillets are covered with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime and.
Steps to make Cajun-Citrus Tilapia:
- Drizzle just enough oil over fish to cover. Season. Keep zest for garnish..
- Slice the fruits into medium-thin slices. Lay half across the bottom of a baking sheet. Place filets on top. Cover with slices of fruits. Keep a few slices for plating..
- Bake at 400° for approximately 8 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°.
- Garnish with slice of fruit and/or parsley.
- Try marinating in orange juice or white wine!.
- Variations; Capers, lemon or orange peel seasoning, coriander seed, cilantro, mustard, sriracha, lime, basil, oregano, herbes de provence, celery salt, poppy seeds, coconut milk, tarragon, mango, dill, pineapple, allspice, saffron, paprika.
Baked tilapia seasoned with Cajun and citrus served with a creamy. Blackened Tilapia Sandwich with Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, and cumin. Season tilapia filets generously with salt and pepper, then dip each in flour mixture. This easy seven-ingredient dish brightens tilapia's naturally sweet flavors with a splash of lemon and lime juices, plus salt and pepper to taste.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cajun-citrus tilapia recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!