How to Make Homemade Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins
Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oatmeal and fruit blender muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have oatmeal and fruit blender muffins using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins:
- Take 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Get 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce or 3 bananas.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- Get 1/4 of milk (any kind).
- Prepare 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of finely chopped nuts of choice.
- Get of Additional oats, optional for topping.
Steps to make Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Liberally grease a 12 count muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside. These muffins are more prone to sticking than your average muffin, so if using liners, parchment ones are highly recommended over paper liners..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oatmeal and fruit blender muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!