Oil-Free and Easy Okara Banana Muffins.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, oil-free and easy okara banana muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oil-Free and Easy Okara Banana Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Oil-Free and Easy Okara Banana Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook oil-free and easy okara banana muffins using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oil-Free and Easy Okara Banana Muffins:
- Get 100 grams of Banana.
- Take 1 tbsp of Rum.
- Make ready 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 60 of to 70 grams Sugar.
- Get 100 grams of ◎ Cake flour.
- Prepare 4 grams of ◎ Baking powder.
- Get 2 grams of ◎ Baking soda.
- Take 1 of Chocolate bar or chocolate chips.
Steps to make Oil-Free and Easy Okara Banana Muffins:
- Mash the banana, add the rum, and mix. Combine the egg and sugar, add the banana and okara, and mix well. Preheat oven to 170℃..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food oil-free and easy okara banana muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!