Recipe of Perfect Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins!
Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins!.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's maylasion invasion banana cake muffins!. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins! is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins! is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's maylasion invasion banana cake muffins! using 21 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins!:
- Get of Wet And Dry Ingredients.
- Get 1/4 cup of Whole Milk [+ 1/4 cup set to the side].
- Take 1/3 cup of Melted Unsalted Butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sifted Flour.
- Make ready 4 of Ripe Bananas.
- Take 1 of Egg [whisked].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sweetened Shredded Coconut.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 2 pinch of Salt Or 1/8 tsp.
- Take 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar [for sprinkling muffin tops].
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped Walnuts [reserve some for topping].
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Crushed Banana Chips [for topping].
- Make ready 1 of Potato Masher.
- Take 1 large of Bowl.
- Take 1 large of Spoon.
- Prepare 1 small of Bowl.
- Get 1 of Whisk.
- Make ready 2 of 6 Hole Muffin Pans And 12 Muffin Paper Liners [optional].
Instructions to make Mike's Maylasion Invasion Banana Cake Muffins!:
- Preheat oven to 350° Mix wet ingredients (except for the milk) first and mix by hand. Do not over mix batter at any time. Smashed the ripe bananas in a large bowl with a potato masher. Use a spoon to combine melted butter, whisked egg and vanilla with the bananas. Fold in the flour, coconut, baking soda, crushed walnuts, salt, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. Add 1/4 cup of the milk first, then mix with spoon by hand. Slowly add remaining milk if the batter is too thick. You'll want a thicker consistency but not too thick. No need to stir hard, just fold in and incorporate all ingredients until combined. Fill non stick muffin tins (or paper liners) 3/4 of the way up. Sprinkle with brown sugar, crushed walnuts and banana chips and pop in the oven. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes. Check the center of the muffin with a toothpick. If it comes out clean and the tops are browned they're ready!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's maylasion invasion banana cake muffins! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!