Steps to Make Quick Healthy Macrobiotic-Style Banana Muffins
Healthy Macrobiotic-Style Banana Muffins.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy macrobiotic-style banana muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Macrobiotic-Style Banana Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Healthy Macrobiotic-Style Banana Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy macrobiotic-style banana muffins using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Macrobiotic-Style Banana Muffins:
- Get 2 of Banana (preferably ripe).
- Make ready 90 grams of ●Flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of ●Whole wheat flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ●Beet sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ●Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 of and 1/2 teaspoon ●Aluminum-free baking powder.
- Take 50 grams of Canola oil.
- Take 1 of handful Oatmeal (optional).
- Get 100 ml of Additive-free soy milk.
Instructions to make Healthy Macrobiotic-Style Banana Muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 180 ℃. Use a masher to mash 200 g of the bananas. Cut the remaining banana into slices to be used as topping..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy macrobiotic-style banana muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!