Never-Fail Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins – Vegan.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, never-fail chocolate chip banana muffins – vegan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Never-Fail Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins – Vegan is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Never-Fail Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins – Vegan is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have never-fail chocolate chip banana muffins – vegan using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Never-Fail Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins – Vegan:
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of whole wheat pastry flour (220 grams).
- Take of GF option: add 1 1/3 tsp xanthan gum.
- Get 1 cup of cane (or turbinado) sugar (220 grams).
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder (10 grams).
- Get 1/4 tsp of fine salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking spice or cinnamon, optional.
- Take of Wet ingredients.
- Take 1/2 cup of light vegetable oil (120 ml).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of soy milk (180 ml).
- Get 1-2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of Stir In.
- Take 2 of ripe/overripe bananas.
- Get 1 cup of vegan chocolate chips or nut mixture of your choice.
- Take of (I use mini chocolate chips for mini muffins).
Instructions to make Never-Fail Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins – Vegan:
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners. For loaf – line loaf pan with baking paper or grease pan..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food never-fail chocolate chip banana muffins – vegan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!