Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Tilapia Wrapped Spinach
Tilapia Wrapped Spinach. Sprinkle the fish with salt, pepper, and Creole seasoning and add the fillets to the pan. The tilapia fillets are drizzled with olive oil, seasoned, then wrapped in the beautiful speck and pan-fried for a couple of minutes on each side until golden and crispy. I placed them on top of some delicious creamed spinach which was the perfect pairing; all washed down with a gorgeous vino glass.
Dip fillets in egg, then bread crumb mixture. Sprinkle spinach with salt and pepper and onion powder; add the chicken broth. Sprinkle tilapia filets lightly with salt, pepper, and Creole seasonings.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tilapia wrapped spinach. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sprinkle the fish with salt, pepper, and Creole seasoning and add the fillets to the pan. The tilapia fillets are drizzled with olive oil, seasoned, then wrapped in the beautiful speck and pan-fried for a couple of minutes on each side until golden and crispy. I placed them on top of some delicious creamed spinach which was the perfect pairing; all washed down with a gorgeous vino glass.
Tilapia Wrapped Spinach is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Tilapia Wrapped Spinach is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tilapia wrapped spinach using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tilapia Wrapped Spinach:
- Get 1 of Tilapia Fillets.
- Take 1 of Spinach.
- Take 1 of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Make ready 1 of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 of Toothpicks.
- Make ready of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 of Parsley Flakes.
Arrange the filets over the spinach and sprinkle with chopped tomato and sliced green onion. In a small bowl, combine salsa and chilies; set aside. Drizzle fillets with oil; sprinkle both sides with steak seasoning. Empty taco seasoning into a bowl.
Instructions to make Tilapia Wrapped Spinach:
- First lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil..
- Lay the Tilapia Filets on the baking sheet and season them with the lemon pepper. And black pepper..
- Place the spinach in the middle of the Tilapia, and wrap the Tilapia around it..
- Pin the Tilapia together with a toothpick to hold it in place. Be sure there's not too much spinach or the Tilapia will rip. Also sprinkle some parsley flakes. Parsley doesn't do anything taste wise, but it makes it look nice..
- Bake the Tilapia for about 20 minutes or until you see it start browning at the edges..
- I made mine with a side of Valveta Broccoli Mac and Cheese. Enjoy! I didn't have any on hand, but alternatively, you can marinade the Tilapia in Lemon Pepper Marinade if you have any to boost the flavor..
Dredge fish in seasoning on both sides. Create aluminum foil packets for each fillet. Place fish into the individual foil packets and place carrots and celery on top of each fillet. Divide vermouth and butter evenly between each pouch. Seal each foil packet and place on a baking sheet.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tilapia wrapped spinach recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!