Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked banana oatmeal muffin cups. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook baked banana oatmeal muffin cups using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups:
- Take 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1/4 th teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 of mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Make ready 3 teaspoon of dark chocolate chip for topping.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of butter for greasing.
Instructions to make Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups:
- Pre-heat oven to 180° C..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food baked banana oatmeal muffin cups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!