Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Moist Choco Banana Muffin
Moist Choco Banana Muffin.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, moist choco banana muffin. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Moist Choco Banana Muffin is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Moist Choco Banana Muffin is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook moist choco banana muffin using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Choco Banana Muffin:
- Make ready 4 pieces of Banana (overripe).
- Prepare 2 pieces of Egg.
- Take 2-1/4 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Iodized Salt.
- Get 3 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Get 1-1/2 cups of Brown Sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of Butter (softened).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Banana Extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chocolate (chopped).
- Take of Oil (for greasing).
Instructions to make Moist Choco Banana Muffin:
- Pre-heat the oven at 375°F or 190°C..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food moist choco banana muffin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!