Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies
Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, caramel dust fudge brownies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have caramel dust fudge brownies using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies:
- Prepare 10 ounces of hard caramel candies, I uses Werthers Original hard caramels.
- Make ready 4 ounces of un sweetened chocolate, chopped.
- Make ready 4 ounces of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Garnish salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cgranular sea salt.
Steps to make Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with foil with the ends extending over the pan for easy removal. Spray foil with bakers spray.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caramel dust fudge brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!