Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
Oreo Cheesecake Brownies.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oreo cheesecake brownies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Cheesecake Brownies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Oreo Cheesecake Brownies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oreo cheesecake brownies using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cheesecake Brownies:
- Get of For Brownie.
- Get 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Take 7 oz. of Quality semi-sweet chocolate (chopped).
- Prepare 3/4 of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour, plus an additional 2 tablespoons.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 20 of Oreos (or whatever fits in your pan).
- Get of For Cheesecake.
- Take 12 oz. of Cream cheese (I used 16 oz. before as well).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sugar, as well as an additional 2 tablespoons.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 of large egg, slightly beaten like your _____. (Insert joke here).
- Make ready 10 of Oreos, chopped, crushed (you can never have too many).
Instructions to make Oreo Cheesecake Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line the bottom and the sides of a 9 x 9 inch pan (or any pan for that matter around that size, circle would probably work just as well) with aluminum foil or baking paper (leaving overhang on all sides so you could easily lift the brownies out of the pan), set it aside. I used wax paper and it stuck to the bottom of the brownies one batch, so becareful. Maybe try a little flour sprinkled on the wax paper beforehand..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oreo cheesecake brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!