Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Lasagna soup
Lasagna soup. Directions Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs. Drain; drizzle with olive oil and toss.
Add the onion, garlic, oregano, and thyme and cook, stirring, until. Stir in tomatoes, broth, tomato sauce, corn, tomato paste, Italian seasoning and pepper. Directions In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lasagna soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lasagna soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Lasagna soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Directions Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs. Drain; drizzle with olive oil and toss.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lasagna soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna soup:
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Make ready 5 of diced garlic gloves.
- Get 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Make ready 400 g of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 0,5-1 l of vegetable broth.
- Make ready 250 g of lentils (uncooked).
- Get 100 g of lasagna noodles (broken into big pieces, like ravioli).
- Get of Plenty of spinach.
- Make ready of Vegan cheese.
- Make ready of Nutritional yeast, salt, pepper,…
Add onions and season with salt. How to Make Lasagna Soup Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Once hot, crumble beef into pot, season with salt and pepper to taste and cook, stirring occasionally until browned. Drain fat from beef and set beef aside.
Instructions to make Lasagna soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add tomato paste and oregano. Add crushed tomatoes, vegetable broth and lentils. Cook for 10mins..
- Add lasagna noodles. Cook for 10-15mins..
- Add spinach, cheese, nutritional yeast and spices to taste..
Imagine a soup with beef, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce with tender lasagna noodles throughout. Loaded with chicken sausage, lasagna noodles, marinara and cheese. It's easy, filling, hearty and perfect for a cold winter night. Lasagna Soup We love traditional lasagna, lasagna rolls ups, and now, soup! It's SO darn good and family friendly, my kids love it!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lasagna soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!