ravioli lasagna. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Top with remaining sauce and cheese. Spoon half of the ricotta mixture over sauce.
Top with the remaining frozen ravioli and sauce mixture. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the ravioli and cook according to package directions.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ravioli lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
ravioli lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. ravioli lasagna is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Top with remaining sauce and cheese. Spoon half of the ricotta mixture over sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ravioli lasagna using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make ravioli lasagna:
- Take 2 can of mini or beef ravioli.
- Take 1 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- Get 2 cup of grayed mozzarella cheese, seperated into 1 cup portions.
- Make ready 1 cup of 2% cottage cheese or ricotta cheese.
- Make ready 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Get 1 of pam cooking spray.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium. The ravioli lasagna is easier to portion out too, as the grid of the square shaped ravioli makes a great guide. Just line up your knife or spatula between the lines! This is an easy and hearty weeknight dinner option.
Steps to make ravioli lasagna:
- pray 8" pan with pam.
- spread 1 can ravioli over the bottom of the pan.
- place chopped spinach in a bowl and microwave for 10 seconds.
- drsin spinach and spread over the ravioli and top with cottage or ricotta cheese and 1 cup of grated cheese and 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning.
- layer second can of ravioli top with remaining grated cheese and seasoning.
- bake at 400°f (200°c) for 20-25 minutes or until heatee through. allow 10 minutes to stand before serving.
Repeat the layers, ending in marinara sauce. Sprinkle the top with the shredded mozzarella. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with minced parsley. This may be the world's easiest lasagna recipe. With layers of ravioli instead of meat sauce, noodles and ricotta cheese, it's so much faster than making a traditional lasagna dish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ravioli lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!