Ravioli "Lasagna". Warm a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat and add ground beef and onion. Season with salt and pepper and cook. Using ravioli to make lasagna is the easiest meal ever, as the ravioli acts as the noodle and the ricotta layers!
Also, try my chicken tater tot casserole and green chile chicken and rice casserole. Lobster Ravioli in Tomato Cream Sauce with Shrimp. The sauce works great with fish, crab, shrimp, and lobster.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ravioli "lasagna". It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Warm a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat and add ground beef and onion. Season with salt and pepper and cook. Using ravioli to make lasagna is the easiest meal ever, as the ravioli acts as the noodle and the ricotta layers!
Ravioli "Lasagna" is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ravioli "Lasagna" is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ravioli "lasagna" using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ravioli "Lasagna":
- Get 1 bag (30 oz.) of frozen ravioli (whatever flavor you like).
- Prepare 1 jar (28 oz.) of marinara sauce (or equal amount homemade).
- Take 2 cups of chopped spinach.
- Get 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
The stock is very easy to prepare and makes a HUGE difference in the taste of the finished product. This recipe makes four small servings or two main dish portions. Make a well in the center. Beat the eggs, water and oil; pour into well.
Steps to make Ravioli "Lasagna":
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease a 9×13" pan. Place 1/3 cup of the sauce evenly over the bottom of the pan. Then place a layer of the ravioli (no need to thaw or cook them first, they will come out of the oven perfectly tender). After that, spread 1 cup of the chopped spinach, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of the parmesan cheese..
- Repeat with another layer of ravioli, then 1/3 more sauce and using up all the spinach in this layer. Too it off with 1/3 of each cheese. The 3rd and last layer will just have the ravioli, then sauce and cheeses..
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for 15 minutes more, until the cheese is golden and it's all bubbly and completely heated through. Let it sit for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with some freshly chopped basil or parsley, if you'd like..
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine sauce ingredients. While the dough is resting, prepare the ravioli filling. Combine the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, provolone cheese, egg, and parsley and mix well. Using a spider or slotted spoon, carefully transfer the ravioli from the water to the pan with butter and chicken stock and cook. Turn the ravioli maker over and tap the edge against a firm surface such as your work table.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food ravioli "lasagna" recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!