Recipe of Quick Pita pocket
Pita pocket. Mediterranean Pita Pockets with Kale Burgers, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and Crumbled Tofu Feta Dr. All plates come with pita, hummus, salad, rice or fries. Flavorful blend of ground chickpeas seasoned with spices, served with tahini sauce and wrapped in pita bread.
Pita dough is the easiest to make and very inexpensive. Set them out alongside dips and veggies and enjoy! Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, mayonnaise and remaining salt; spoon into pita halves.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pita pocket. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mediterranean Pita Pockets with Kale Burgers, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and Crumbled Tofu Feta Dr. All plates come with pita, hummus, salad, rice or fries. Flavorful blend of ground chickpeas seasoned with spices, served with tahini sauce and wrapped in pita bread.
Pita pocket is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pita pocket is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pita pocket using 29 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita pocket:
- Make ready Half of kg boneless chicken.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken tikka masala.
- Get 1 tsp of all spice.
- Make ready Half of tsp black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take Pinch of zarda color.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready of For sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Take Pinch of black pepper.
- Get of For green chutney.
- Take 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Take Half of bunch of mint leaves.
- Take 3 of green chillies.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Take Pinch of black pepper.
- Make ready of For assembling.
- Get 8 of pita bread.
- Take of Lettuce leaves as required.
- Take of Sauce as required.
- Take of Green chutney as required.
- Get of French fries as required.
- Make ready of Beetroot as required.
- Prepare of Carrots cut in strips as required.
Place chicken on an ungreased baking sheet. Pita Pocket is the newest addition to Rhode Island's vibrant restaurant scene. Single Pita Pocket (opening at one end) The easiest way to fill pita bread, is cut the filling into small pieces then combine the filling and any sauce or dressing you are using into a small bowl and mix well. Pita Pocket Eatery serves the Areas of Elkins Park, Cheltenham, North East Philadelphia, Jenkintown, Abington, Willow Grove, South Hampton and more.
Steps to make Pita pocket:
- Marinate chicken with above ingredients for 25 minutes then cook on slow Flame till chicken tender..
- Fry the pita bread till golden in color. Cut in half. Make pocket with the help of knife. First place chicken tikka boti..
- Then place lettuce leaves. Make sauce with yogurt, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Mix well. For green chutney blend coriander leaves, mint leaves,garlic clove,green chili, yogurt, salt and pepper in a blender. Keep aside.
- Then place vegies then sauce, French fries and lastly drizzle green chutney. Enjoy. Pita pockets are ready to serve..
Grilled chicken tenders marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, fresh garlic, oregano, and organic spices. Combine any two of the following pockets into one! This is perfect for people on the go looking for an authentic dining experience who love fresh and healthy cuisine. BEST MOVIE AND FOOD FOR THE MONEY. When the Aurora Movie Tavern first opened some years ago now, I was hesitant, being there is a full service bar in the front foyer however it is Family friendly, and with the cost of Movies and foodies these days. they rate overall.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pita pocket recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!