Cheesy Pita Sandwich. DIRECTIONS Cut a small slice from one side of each pita to make an opening, and stuff one-fourth of the cheese and any optional additions into. Try this insanely easy pita sandwich recipe for a quick, delicious dinner idea or a lunch on the go! Filled with healthy veggie and cheese, these are burstin.
Filled with healthy veggie and cheese, these are bursting with flavor! These lovely veggie pita pockets are so quick to make, they only take minutes so. Heat saute pan on medium heat.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy pita sandwich. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
DIRECTIONS Cut a small slice from one side of each pita to make an opening, and stuff one-fourth of the cheese and any optional additions into. Try this insanely easy pita sandwich recipe for a quick, delicious dinner idea or a lunch on the go! Filled with healthy veggie and cheese, these are burstin.
Cheesy Pita Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cheesy Pita Sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy pita sandwich using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Pita Sandwich:
- Prepare 1 of Pita Bread.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Chicken (boiled).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pizza Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Garlic Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chipotle Sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Hot sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Red Chillies (crushed).
- Get 1 1/2 of Cheddar cheese slices.
When oil is hot, add the beaten eggs and scramble by stirring with a silicone spatula. When eggs are almost set, fold in the cheese. Stuff each pita with half the eggs, half the spinach and half. Spread a thin layer of jam on the top side of the pita.
Steps to make Cheesy Pita Sandwich:
- Boil chicken with salt, pepper and ginger garlic paste. I simply used the leftovers from yesterday's karahi. 😛 Attached is the picture of other items I found while raiding my refrigerator..
- Heat your pan on a low heat, lightly oil it and toast the pita bread from one side..
- Turn over the pita bread and apply pizza sauce and mayonnaise. Spread evenly..
- Next add the chicken, and spread it all over the pita bread..
- Now add the chipotle and hot sauce. You can adjust the amount as per your taste..
- Finally add the cheese slices and crushed red chillies..
- Fold the pita bread in half and make sure it's nice and brown from both sides..
- Ta Da! Your Cheesy Pita Sandwich is ready to serve. Enjoy the party in your taste buds. :).
Place a slice of cheese on the bottom, top with a handful of lettuce, and a bunch of shredded chicken. Pita Pockets-Pita bread or khubz is flatbread made with all purpose flour or with wheat flour. This is the most common staple food in the Arab world I tried making these filling and easy cheesy pita pockets /triangles with three types of pita bread available ,thin like a chapati,medium and thick like a pizza base. Arrange the pita sandwiches in the heated pan, making sure they are all touching the hot pan. On four pita halves, layer spinach, ham and cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy pita sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!