Pita wraps. Roasted tomato Pita Bread & a lobster feast! Pita wraps make great snacks or, combined with salad, a satisfying meal. If you're trying to capture that great taste in a pita wrap you remember from a trip to Greece or a great Greek restaurant, it's the spice sumac.
This is how to make an ultra delicious pita wrap. Take the pita out of the bag by untying the twist tie, and then take a knife and slice the pita open, cutting around the edges.. At Pita's, our menu is based on our unique, fresh & delicious wraps.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pita wraps. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted tomato Pita Bread & a lobster feast! Pita wraps make great snacks or, combined with salad, a satisfying meal. If you're trying to capture that great taste in a pita wrap you remember from a trip to Greece or a great Greek restaurant, it's the spice sumac.
Pita wraps is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Pita wraps is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pita wraps using 30 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita wraps:
- Take of Ingredients for chicken:.
- Get 4 of julienne cut fillets of chicken.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chilli garlic sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Get 2 of chopped garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take Pinch of Orange food colour.
- Take of Water as required.
- Make ready of Coal for smoke.
- Make ready of For yogurt sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of yogurt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of For mayo garlic coleslaw:.
- Take 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get of Chopped Cabbage.
- Take 1/4 TSP of Garlic powder /garlic cloves.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk.
- Get Pinch of oregano.
- Take Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare of For wraps.
- Make ready of Pita breads.
- Prepare of yogurt sauce.
- Get of Chilli garlic sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
- Take of Mayo garlic coleslaw.
- Make ready of Vinegar soaked cucumber and tomato.
We take pride in our preparing our Mediterranean style Wraps by placing ingredients on a fresh dough baked when you order in our brick oven. This old world style of cooking creates a healthy, nutritional, and fresh taste that cannot be matched by modern cooking techniques. My daughter and I have been eagerly anticipating a new Greek place in Surprise. We aren't fans of the only other local Greek place.
Steps to make Pita wraps:
- At first for preparing chicken marinate chicken with above-mentioned ingredients for 15 mints then add in a pan add water and let it cook when done then add coal smoke.
- Now for yogurt sauce add yogurt in a bowl and add rest of the ingredients and mix and for mayo garlic coleslaw mix all ingredients of it and put aside now toast pita bread on stove and then apply chilli garlic sauce and yogurt sauce and shredded chicken.
- Now add Mayo garlic coleslaw and then vinegar soaked veggies cover and serve with fries…
I was very surprised that they close so early but then maybe just thought it was. Pita Way makes your sandweeches, quesopitas, and salads your way, right away – and we serve them up fresh, delicious, and fast. Wrap up your favorite breakfast burrito, fajita or snack for an easy meal and you'll be ready to roll! For a vegan sandwich that will power you through the day, look to this pita pocket stuffed with a blend of spiced chickpeas and sautéed veggies. Mediterranean Restaurant, Greek Restaurant Pita wrap recipes make a perfect holder for anything even a little bit saucy; it's like having an edible bowl.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pita wraps recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!