Grilled Khobus/ Pita Chicken & Cheese Sandwich. Great recipe for Grilled Khobus/ Pita Chicken & Cheese Sandwich. This is a quick and delicious breakfast or snacks or school and office tiffin with leftover Khobus/ Pita / Roti along with leftover chicken kebabs or any cooked chicken. See recipes for Grilled Chicken Pita too.
While chicken rests, place pita rounds on unoiled grates. See recipes for Grilled Khobus/ Pita Chicken & Cheese Sandwich too. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs seasoned with greek seasoning and grilled hot and fast for grilled chicken pitas#grilledchickenpita #grilledchickenthigh #h.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grilled khobus/ pita chicken & cheese sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Khobus/ Pita Chicken & Cheese Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Khobus/ Pita Chicken & Cheese Sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Great recipe for Grilled Khobus/ Pita Chicken & Cheese Sandwich. This is a quick and delicious breakfast or snacks or school and office tiffin with leftover Khobus/ Pita / Roti along with leftover chicken kebabs or any cooked chicken. See recipes for Grilled Chicken Pita too.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled khobus/ pita chicken & cheese sandwich using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Khobus/ Pita Chicken & Cheese Sandwich:
- Prepare 2 of Khobus / Pita Bread/ Roti.
- Take 3 of Chicken Kebab Pieces.
- Take 4-5 tbsps of Grated Mozzarella or Cheddar cheese or as needed.
- Prepare 1 of small piece onion chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 sprigs of Cilantro Chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Chilli Chopped.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Chaat Masala.
- Get as needed of Olive oil or any Veg oil or butter.
Grilled Chicken Pita at Slim's "So much yum! I am a huge fan of the grilled chicken pita. Prices are fair and the food is always fresh. I always get fast and friendly service here in addition to the good eats.
Instructions to make Grilled Khobus/ Pita Chicken & Cheese Sandwich:
- Make the kebab into small morsels. Chop and add onion, cilantro and chilli along with cheese and chaat masala and mix it well. If needed add salt, I didn't add. You can increase or decrease the amount of cheese. I mixed some and I topped some..
- Take 2 Khobus and spread the mixture on half of it, top with more cheese and fold it. Brush the Sandwich toaster with Olive oil or butter and place it on it and close it and grill for 2-3 minutes, till you get the desired color and crispiness, don't grill for too long otherwise all the cheese will melt and ooze out in the toaster. Enjoy with your favourite chutney, sauce etc. I had it with Salata Hara. I served it whole you can cut into two. (see recipe).
I will definitely be back." Grilled Chicken Pita at The Henry "I really enjoyed my lunch here and I would be happy to go back when I return to san San Diego. Our waitress Marilyn was very friendly, and provided unrushed yet attentive service. My friend and I ordered… Puffy soft arabic pita bread which is so easy to make. Make this arabic bread and enjoy it with grilled chicken, garlic sauce and hummus. This stove top version is easier than oven version.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled khobus/ pita chicken & cheese sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!