Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Pita bread wrap with mutton kebab
Pita bread wrap with mutton kebab. Pita bread wrap with mutton kebab. Pita wraps are easy to make with your choice of fillings. The key ingredient for a truly authentic taste is the spice sumac or sweet paprika.
Roasted tomato Pita Bread & a lobster feast! Roasted tomato Pita Bread & a lobster feast! Grill pita breads in foil at edge of barbecue until warm.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pita bread wrap with mutton kebab. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pita bread wrap with mutton kebab is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pita bread wrap with mutton kebab is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Pita bread wrap with mutton kebab. Pita wraps are easy to make with your choice of fillings. The key ingredient for a truly authentic taste is the spice sumac or sweet paprika.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pita bread wrap with mutton kebab using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread wrap with mutton kebab:
- Make ready 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of mutton keema.
- Take of For mutton kebab.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of grated onion and green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Make ready 3 tsp of For frying oil.
- Get 3 tsp of grated cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of chopped slice tomato.
- Get 3 tsp of hung curd.and ketchup.
Seasoned grilled beef tips served with freshly chopped tomato, pickles, our onion parsley mix, our homemade garlic sauce, and a side of fries. Assemble wraps and wrap in aluminium foil. Pita bread and in particular this homemade pita bread. Tzatziki – This Greek dip is the most delicious and best dip to serve here.
Instructions to make Pita bread wrap with mutton kebab:
- Take 3tsp little warm water.
- Put the sugar and yeast mix it and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Take a bowl put the flour and salt and oil..
- When yeast active.pour it in middle of bowl.
- Mix it.now make a soft dough.
- Knead it very nicely rub with little bit oil.cover it and put in a warm place.
- When it becomes double size knock it.
- Make small ball roll it half inch.
- Heat the tawa put the roti.
- When becomes little brown switch of the flame.
- Ready pitta bread.
- Now mix all ingredients of kebab with mutton keema.
- Make small ball fry it.until it done.
- Now take the bread spread hung curd and ketchup.
- Then put the kebab, then chopped cabbage and tomato.
- Wrap it,it's ready.
Lemon wedges and mint – A spritz of fresh lemon juice over these Greek lamb souvlaki kebabs is delicious and mint leaves a pretty garnish (which can also be added to the lamb in pita). -Assemble your wrap by spreading a generous amount of the tzatziki sauce over the pita or flatbread wrap, then add some sliced cucumber, red onion and tomato, followed one of the grilled chicken kebabs (slide the chicken off the bamboo skewer and onto the wrap); sprinkle over a bit of feta cheese, if using, and a light sprinkle of fresh herbs. Kalamaki skewers, one of our new additions, can be ordered on a pita wrap per piece or on a plate served with freshly-cut fried potatoes, tomatoes, onions, pita bread and honey mustard or tzatziki. Vegetarian Pita Wraps are also available on our menu such as Chickpea Falafel, Greek Salad with feta cheese and Haloumi on the Grill. Premium Black Label chicken breast served on a bed of rice pilaf.. Premium Black Label chicken breast, Romaine lettuce, tomato, onion, and Tzatziki sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pita bread wrap with mutton kebab recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!