Simple Way to Make Ultimate Pita bread Shawrma bread Quboos
Pita bread Shawrma bread Quboos. Shawarma bread (Pita Bread) is so easy to make. To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Here is how you can achieve that.
More often, kuboos are used to wrap shawarma rolls. You can cook this recipe with a non-stick pan so you can savor this treat even without an oven! How to Make Pita Bread at Home pita bread video recipe – Learn how to make soft pita bread at home withou.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pita bread shawrma bread quboos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shawarma bread (Pita Bread) is so easy to make. To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Here is how you can achieve that.
Pita bread Shawrma bread Quboos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pita bread Shawrma bread Quboos is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pita bread shawrma bread quboos using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread Shawrma bread Quboos:
- Take 2 cups of All-purpose flour/ maida.
- Get 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/3 cup of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
Kuboos or Khubz is an Arabian pita bread/flat bread/roti made with wheat flour or all purpose flour. Before, kuboos was more familiar for malayalees who had a Middle East connection. But now it is in for everyone. Given here is an easy to make recipe.
Instructions to make Pita bread Shawrma bread Quboos:
- Add curd, salt, sugar and baking powder to a bowl and mix them until sugar dissolves completely..
- Add flour little by little and knead it well using adequate amount of water..
- Cover the mixture and leave it to sit for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour, knead the mixture for 2 mins..
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and roll into dough balls..
- Now roll evenly using a rolling pin..
- Keep the tawa hot and ready. Place the pita bread and reduce the flame or temperature..
- Let it cook for 30 secs and turn the pita bread. Keep doing this until it gets a little brown colour on the either sides..
Khubz is usually baked in hot oven, but here we are going to prepare it in a flat non-stick pan. Kuboos Recipe – Stove Top Pita Bread. Puffy soft arabic pita bread which is so easy to make. This stove top version is easier than oven version. It taste way better than oven ones.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pita bread shawrma bread quboos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!