Steps to Prepare Speedy Falafel hummus pita bread
Falafel hummus pita bread. FALAFEL WITH HUMMUS AND PITA BREAD. Place them into a food processor along with the chopped onion, garlic cloves, flour, coriander and cumin powders, black pepper and salt. Pulse and stir regularly until you get a coarse mixture.
Fill each pocket with the hummus, falafel balls, sliced red onion, shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes and sliced black olives. Pita Bread With Falafel Hummus Recipe, How To Make Pita Bread With Falafel Hummus Recipe This is taste snack recipe prepared with aroma of that particular pita bread stuffed with falafel. In Arabic the word hummus is used to describe a dish or a dip made of ground chickpeas, tahini (sesame seed paste), lemon juice, and garlic, and often olive oil.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, falafel hummus pita bread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
FALAFEL WITH HUMMUS AND PITA BREAD. Place them into a food processor along with the chopped onion, garlic cloves, flour, coriander and cumin powders, black pepper and salt. Pulse and stir regularly until you get a coarse mixture.
Falafel hummus pita bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Falafel hummus pita bread is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have falafel hummus pita bread using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Falafel hummus pita bread:
- Prepare 1 cup of All-purpose flour/ Maida :.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Yeast.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Take As required of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Spoon falafel into hot oil by the tablespoon. Serve falafel by itself, or with hot pita bread with veggies, hummus, or tahini sauce. Make up the falafel mix following packet directions. Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working womenhttp://www.vahrehvah.com/pita-bread-with-fa.
Steps to make Falafel hummus pita bread:
- Take yeast and sugar in bowl. Add lukewarm water..
- Mix well and cover it. Keep aside to rise for 10 mins..
- Now take wheat flour. Add salt. Now add yeast and sugar water..
- Mix it and knead soft dough. Knead it for 10 mins till it gets smooth texture..
- Cover it and keep it to ferment for 1 – 2 hrs. (depends on weather)..
- Now dough will b double the size. Grease your hands and punch the dough..
- Now roll and divide the dough into 5 parts..
- Take one ball and roll like thick roti..
- Cook it both sides on non-stick pan/griddle and cover it for a min..
- Take out and apply olive oil and sprinkle coriander leaves..
- Your soft and delicious Pita/Turkish breads are ready..
- Serve and enjoy with falafel and hummus.
Restaurants sometimes serve falafel as a platter, over a bed of rice, but stuffed into pita bread is the more popular, easy, and on-the-go version. In the Middle East, it shares popularity with the sabich sandwich , a pita stuffed with eggplant, hard-boiled eggs, Israeli salad, hummus, and amba sauce. Serve the lebanese falafel stuffed in pita bread immediately. Falafel pita Pocket sandwiches, warm pita bread layered with crispy falafels, fresh veggies, layers, creamy tahini and hummus. Perfect middle-eastern sandwiches for Breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food falafel hummus pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!