Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Pita bread pakora
Pita bread pakora. Scrub or peel the potato; using the large holes of a box grater or a food processor fitted with the grating attachment, coarsely grate the potato. Add the potato, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring. Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level?
The original Middle Eastern dip of garbanzo beans, tahini sauce and a special dressing. Served with cilantro and tamarind chutneys. Your choice of dip served with warm pita bread.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pita bread pakora. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Scrub or peel the potato; using the large holes of a box grater or a food processor fitted with the grating attachment, coarsely grate the potato. Add the potato, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring. Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level?
Pita bread pakora is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Pita bread pakora is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pita bread pakora using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread pakora:
- Prepare of Pita bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of Besan.
- Prepare 1 of small size Onion.
- Get 1 of Green chili.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red chilli flakes.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ajwien.
- Take of Salt you're taste.
- Prepare 1 of medium size Potato.
- Take of Oil for fry.
Crunchy Fried zucchini sticks with tzatziki. Sauteed mushrooms served with tzatziki and garlic toast.. Spinach fritters served with Mango Chutney. Blended chickpeas, tahini, and garlic with olive oil. served with pita bread.
Steps to make Pita bread pakora:
- Potato or onion ko small size main kaat lain or green chilli ko bhi kaat laein.
- Besan main water add karein or pakoray jesa better bana lain is main spice add karein.
- Phir is main potato green chili or onion add karein.
- Phir pita bread ko gella karein water se phir is ke Aik side pe besan ka better laga dain.
- Dosri side pe oil dal dain is ki flame medium kar lain.
- Phir is main pita bread ke Aik side pe Jo besan ka better laga tha who side dal dain.
- Phir is ko Acha colour aiy tu dosri side change karein.
- Dosri side ke bad is ko utar lain or Serve karein.
Blended roasted eggplant, tahini, garlic, and yoghurt with olive oil. served with pita bread. I got a loaf of French bread at home so I was thinking of making something out of it beside garlic bread. So I add up some spices, chicken, and cheese and the result was awesome. Try this simple and quick recipe of mini chicken bites and feed your tummy with taste. Spinach fritters served with Mango Chutney.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pita bread pakora recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!