Recipe of Speedy Chicken Pita In A Pocket
Chicken Pita In A Pocket. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, mayonnaise and remaining salt; spoon into pita halves. Place chicken on an ungreased baking sheet. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the chicken, lettuce, onion, cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, chili sauce, hot pepper sauce, lemon juice and ground black pepper.
Cook chicken according to package directions. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium. Cut pitas in half and open pockets.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken pita in a pocket. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Pita In A Pocket is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Pita In A Pocket is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, mayonnaise and remaining salt; spoon into pita halves. Place chicken on an ungreased baking sheet. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the chicken, lettuce, onion, cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, chili sauce, hot pepper sauce, lemon juice and ground black pepper.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken pita in a pocket using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pita In A Pocket:
- Take 1 cup of green peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion.
- Make ready 24 slice of bacon.
- Get 1 packages of pocket pita bread.
- Make ready 1 lb of chicken breast.
- Get 1 of ranch or mayo.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper for taste.
- Get 1 of lettuce and tomato (optional).
- Take 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Fill each pocket with half of the grilled chicken slices, baby spring mix, and sliced tomatoes. A pita pocket is the best sandwich bread you can use. Pita bread can easily be cut open but not all the way through. Instead, you want to just cut a slit in one end and that creates a pocket that can be filled with other things.
Instructions to make Chicken Pita In A Pocket:
- boil chicken breast until done. For about 20 minutes.
- cook bacon.
- slice chicken into pieces, place in skillet with oil and seasoning.
- in another skillet add cooked bacon, and green peppers and onions until peppers become soft.
- strain chicken.
- Add chicken to peppers, and bacon and onions. you can mix the ranch and mayo in at this time if you want.
- stuff mix into the Pita pocket, and add lettuce and tomato if you want..
Chicken and tzatziki in pita pockets are a perfect example of how this works. However, do not let this recipe scare. Stuff each pita pocket half with grilled chicken and top with Greek salad. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users. If grilling the chicken, lightly oil the grill rack.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken pita in a pocket recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!