Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite 10 minute personal size pita pizza
10 minute personal size pita pizza. Want a homemade pizza without the hassle of homemade dough ??? Pita bread is the perfect solution. Not only does it make a great crust for pizza but it can be stuffed and baked, folded in half to make a sandwich, or it can become a wrap.
Take a piece of pita bread and spread on a light coat of marinara. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the marinara. Top each pita bread with tomato sauce, lettuce, tomato slices, basil, and fresh mozzarella.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, 10 minute personal size pita pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Want a homemade pizza without the hassle of homemade dough ??? Pita bread is the perfect solution. Not only does it make a great crust for pizza but it can be stuffed and baked, folded in half to make a sandwich, or it can become a wrap.
10 minute personal size pita pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. 10 minute personal size pita pizza is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have 10 minute personal size pita pizza using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 10 minute personal size pita pizza:
- Get 1 slice of pita bread.
- Prepare of Desired toppings.
Look no further than these personal pita pizzas packed with the best flavors of the Mediterranean including fresh veggies, hummus, and feta cheese. They come together in minutes and you'll be coming back for them weekly. Using pita bread for a pizza crust is my favorite quick and easy pizza shortcut! Pita bread makes an instant delicious pizza crust that is a perfect size for individual personal pizzas!
Steps to make 10 minute personal size pita pizza:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place pita slice on baking sheet and top with desired toppings..
- I used spinach sauteed mushrooms and onions goat cheese and a cheddar mozzarella mix on mine in the pic..
- Bake for 10 mins or until pita is a little crispy..
- You can also do other fun things..
- To stuff cut a slit in top of pita and add sauce cheese and toppings to inside and bake..
- For a pizza sandwich add sauce and cheese to only half of pita and put toppings. Add another layer of cheese fold in half and bake with garlic butter on outside..
- For a wrap put down a sheet of aluminum foil and place pita 1/4 of the way to the top and add sauce cheese and toppings. Wrap both sides of aluminum around and wrap bottom up. Bake and enjoy !!!!.
Making cheese pita pizzas is extremely easy – just brush the pita bread. Spread lightly with tomato sauce, pressing to flatten while spreading. Sprinkle with black olives, pimento peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, basil, oregano and coriander. Brush each pita bread round with a teaspoon of olive oil and place on baking sheets. Spread sauce on top of pitas and layer with slices of prosciutto.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food 10 minute personal size pita pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!